Dr. Hao He is currently an associate professor on Biophotonics. He got the B.S. from the Special Class for the Gifted Young in the University of Science and Technology of China. In 2010, he got the PhD degree from the department of Electronics Engineering in the Chinese University of Hong Kong. Since 2011, he worked as an associate professor in the Ultrafast laser Laboratory in the College of Precision Instrument and Optoelectronics Engineering in Tianjin University. Since 2014, he moved to the school of Biomedical Engineering in Shanghai Jiao Tong University. His research focuses on the precise stimulation and modulation of cellular signaling and functions by femtosecond lasers, novel microscopy systems, and applications of such technologies in vivo. Currently he has published more than 30 SCI papers as the first or corresponding author, two on Nature Photonics, one on Nature communications, one on LPR, and two highlighted by Nature Photonics. His research is supported by the NSFC funding, and awarded as the JSPS oversea fellowship. He was invited as the Global Science Course (GSC) Lectureship, and a member of ImPACT project supported by the Japan Cabinet office.
Dr. Hao He is a full-time professor in Shanghai Jiao Tong University. He got the B.S. in the University of Science and Technology of China in 2006 and the PhD degree in the Chinese University of Hong Kong in 2010 respectively. Since 2011, he worked as an associate professor in the Ultrafast laser Laboratory in Tianjin University. Since 2014, he joined the School of Biomedical Engineering in SJTU. His research focuses on the precise stimulation and modulation of cellular signaling and functions by femtosecond lasers, novel microscopy systems, and applications of such technologies in vivo. His research is supported by the NSFC funding, and awarded as the JSPS oversea fellowship. He was invited as the Global Science Course (GSC) Lectureship.
1. Haipeng Wang, Wanyi Tang, Yujie Xiao, Ke Lai, Xiaohui Zhao, Bo Li, Haibo Shi, Hao He*. Eliciting visually guided behavior through multiphoton excitation of a single neuron. Nature Biomedical Engieering. 2023
2. Wanyi Tang, Haipeng Wang, Shiyue Liu, Siu Kai Kong, Aaron Ho, Tunan Chen, Hua Feng, and Hao He*. Stem cell differentiation with consistent lineage commitment induced by a flash of ultrafast-laser activation in vitro and in vivo. Cell reports. 38, 110486 (2022)
3. Pan Cheng, Xiaoying Tian, Wanyi Tang, Juan Cheng, Jin Bao, Haipeng Wang, Sisi Zheng, Youjun Wang, Xunbin Wei, Tunan Chen, Hua Feng, Tian Xue, Hao He,* Direct control of store-operated calcium channels by ultrafast laser. Cell Research 31, 758–772 (2021)
4. Xi Zhu, Yuanzhen Suo , Yuting Fu , Fuli Zhang , Nan Ding , Kai Pang , Chengying Xie , Xiafu Weng , Meilu Tian , Hao He*, and Xunbin Wei*. "In vivo flow cytometry reveals a circadian rhythm of circulating tumor cells." Light: Science & Applications 10, 110. (2021)
5. Zhengying Yu, Haipeng Wang, Wanyi Tang, Shaoyang Wang, Xiaoying Tian, Yujie Zhu, and Hao He*. "Mitochondrial Ca2+ oscillation induces mitophagy initiation through the PINK1-Parkin pathway." Cell Death & Disease 12, 632 (2021)
6. Wang, Shaoyang Liu, Yaohui Zhang, Dapeng Chen, Shih-chi Kong, Siu-Kai Minglie, Hu Cao, Youjia He, Hao*. Photoactivation of Extracellular-Signal-Regulated Kinase Signaling in Target Cells by Femtosecond Laser. Laser & Photonics Reviews. 12, 1700137. (2018) Cover story.
7. Hao He, Keiichi Nakagawa, Yisen Wang, Yoichiro Hosokawa, Keisuke Goda. Mechanism for microtsunami-induced intercellular mechanosignalling. Nature Photonics 9, 623 (2015)
8. Hao He*, S Li, S Wang, M Hu, Y Cao, and C Wang. Manipulation of cellular light from green fluorescent protein by a femtosecond laser. Nature Photonics 6, 651-656 (2012)