Dr. Aili Zhang is an Associate Professor of Biomedical Engineering. Dr. Zhang received her Ph.D. degree from a joint program between the University of Science and Technology of China and Purdue University in 2003. Dr. Zhang has been an Associate Professor of SJTU since 2005. She has published more than 30 peer reviewed journal papers. She has also been named one of the 'Excellent Talents in Chinese Universities in the New Century'. Her research interests include: Modeling transport processes in various biological systems; nanoparticle transport in vivo; and thermal treatment of cancer.
1. Chengcheng S; Jiawen H; Jianhong W; Aili Z; Guoliang D; Lisa X.. Towards non-intrusive and high accuracy prediction of personal thermal comfort using a few sensitive physiological parameters, Energy and Buildings, 2020.
2. Zhang K.W.; Zou J.C.; He K.; Xu L.C.; Liu P.; Li W.T.; Zhang A.L.; Xu L.X.; Study of enhanced radiofrequency heating by pre-freezing tissue. International Journal of Hyperthermia, 2019, 35(1):79-89.
3. Zhao, S.Q.; Zou, J.C.; Zhang, A.L.; Xu, L.X. A New RF Heating Strategy for Thermal Treatment of Atherosclerosis IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering 2019, 66(9):2663-2670.
4. Xin Y.; Zhang A.L.; Xu L.X.; Fowlkes J.B.; The effects on thermal lesion shape and size from bubble clouds produced by acoustic droplet vaporization. Biomedical engineering online, 2018, 17:163.
5. Wu X.; Zhang K.W.; Chen Y.N.; Wang R.; Chen L.; Zhang A.L.; Hu B.; Theoretical and experimental study of dual-fiber laser ablation for prostate cancer. PloS one, 2018, 13.
6. Xin Y.; Zhang A.L.; Xu L.X.; Fowlkes J.B.; Numerical Study of Bubble Area Evolution During Acoustic Droplet Vaporization-Enhanced HIFU Treatment, Journal of Biomechanical Engineering, 2017,139.
7. Kim SE, Huang H, Zhao M, Zhang XJ, Zhang AL, Semenov MV, MacDonald BT, Zhang XW, Abreu JG, Peng LL, He X, Wnt stabilization of β-catenin reveals new principles governing morphogen receptor-scaffold assemblies, Science, 2013.