Endowed Chair Professor, Director of the Institute for Medical Imaging Technology. He earned his PhD degree in Physics at the University of Utah, Salt Lake City, USA. He was professor in Radiology and Psychiatry and Technical Director of Brain Imaging Center at University of Colorado School of Medicine from 2002-2009.
PhD in Physics, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, USA (1995)
MS in Optical Engineering, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China (1987)
BS in Optical Engineering, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China (1982)
2017-Present Director, Institute for Medical Imaging Technology, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
2016-Present ZhiYuan Chair Professor of Biomedical Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai
2013-2015 Chairman, Department of Biomedical Engineering, College of Biomedical Engineering & Instrument Science, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China
2014-2015 Chief Scientist, Center for Brain Imaging Science and Technology, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China
2010-2015 Director, Laboratory for MRI Engineering Research, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China
2014-2015 Adjunct Professor, Medical Physics Program, Duke Kunshan University, Kunshan, China
2009-2010 Professor of Psychiatry and Radiology, University of Colorado School of Medicine, Denver, CO
2002-2010 Technical Director, Brain Imaging Center, University of Colorado School of Medicine
2009-2010 Co-Director, Human Imaging Core, Colorado Translational Research Imaging Center (C-TRIC), University of Colorado Denver School of Medicine, Denver, CO
2002-2009 Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Radiology, University of Colorado School of Medicine, Denver, CO
2000-2002 Research Associate (Assistant Professor) of Radiology, Brain Research Imaging Center, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL
1997-1999 Visiting Scientist (faculty), Department of Radiology, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
1997-1999 MR Scientist, Applied Science Laboratory, GE-Medical Systems, Milwaukee
1995-1997 MR Engineer, General Electric-Medical Systems, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
65. Chen X, Zhu A, Du YP. Center-out EPI (COEPI): A fast single-shot imaging technique with a short TE. Magn Reson Med. 2020 Feb 3. doi: 10.1002/mrm.28175.
64. Zufiria B, Qiu S, Yan K, Zhao R, Wang R, She H, Zhang C, Sun B, Herman P, Du Y, Feng Y. A feature-based convolutional neural network for reconstruction of interventional MRI. NMR Biomed. 2019 Dec 19:e4231. doi: 10.1002/nbm.4231
63. Chen Q, She H, Du YP. Improved quantification of myelin water fraction using joint sparsity of T2 * distribution. J Magn Reson Imaging. 2019 Dec 18. doi: 10.1002/jmri.27013
62. Zhang Z, Sun W, Lan L, Zheng Y, Xu J, Du Y, Xu H, Chen Q. Feasibility study of highly accelerated phase-sensitive inversion recovery myocardial viability imaging using simultaneous multislice and parallel imaging techniques. J Magn Reson Imaging. 2019 Dec;50(6):1964-1972. doi: 10.1002/jmri.26795
60. Wu Z, Bilgic B, He H, Tong Q, Sun Y, Du Y, Setsompop K, Zhong J. Wave-CAIPI ViSTa: highly accelerated whole-brain direct myelin water imaging with zero-padding reconstruction. Magn Reson Med. 2018 Feb 1. doi: 10.1002/mrm.27108.
59. Wu Z, He H, Sun Y, Du Y, Zhong J. High resolution myelin water imaging incorporating local tissue susceptibility analysis. Magn Reson Imaging. 2017 Oct;42:107-113. doi: 10.1016/j.mri.2017.06.005.
58. Ye H, Cauley SF, Gagoski B, Bilgic B, Ma D, Jiang Y, Du YP, Griswold MA, Wald LL, Setsompop K. Simultaneous multislice magnetic resonance fingerprinting (SMS-MRF) with direct-spiral slice-GRAPPA (ds-SG) reconstruction. Magn Reson Med. 2017;77:1966-1974. doi: 10.1002/mrm
57．Yuan L, Yu X, Jiang Q, Zhang M, Jiang Q, Du YP, Correction of T1 Effects in the Calculation of Relative Recirculation in Ischemic Stroke Patients, J. Med. Biol. Eng., 2016;36:740-50, doi10.1007/s40846-016-0167-3
56. Guo X, Wu Z, Li W, Wang Z, Li Q, Kong F, Zhang H, Zhu X, Du YP, Jin Y, Du Y, You J, Appropriate size of magnetic nanoparticles for various bio-applications in cancer diagnostics and therapy, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2016;8:3092-3106
55. Ye H, Ma D, Jiang Y, Cauley SF, Du YP, Wald LL, Griswold MA, Setsompop K. Accelerating magnetic resonance fingerprinting (MRF) using t-blipped simultaneous multislice (SMS) acquisition. Magn Reson Med. 2016;75:2078-85. doi: 10.1002/mrm.25799.
54. Jin Z, Ye H, Du YP, Xiang QS, Improving image quality for skipped phase encoding and edge deghosting (SPEED) by exploiting several sparsifying transforms. Magn Reson Med. 2016;75:2031-40. doi: 10.1002/mrm.25804. PMID: 26073301, PMC3966417
53. Huang, Y and Du YP, A Feasibility Study of Ultrashort Echo Time Imaging of Cortical Bone at 0.35 T, Journal of Medical Imaging and Health Informatics, 2015; 5:1-5
52. Du YP, Chu R, Tregellas JR, Enhancing the Detection of BOLD Signal in fMRI by Reducing Partial Volume Effect, Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine, 2014;2014, Article ID 973972, http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2014/973972
Deputy Editor, Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (International Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine会刊)
Deputy Editor, IEEE-EMBC年会论文（医学影像轨）
President, Overseas Chinese Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (2014-15)
Stauffer Award (the Best Scientific Paper in Investigative Radiology in 1993) from the Association of University Radiologists, first author.
Young Investigator Award at the 49th Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology, Anaheim, California (2000), co-author.
Patent Award, GE-Medical Systems, 1998
Genius of Invention Award, GE-Medical Systems, 1997