Dr. Yan Guo is an Associate Professor of Biomedical Engineering. She obtained her Ph.D. degree in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology from SJTU in 2005. She has worked as a faculty member of SJTU since 2005. From 2009, she became an Associate Professor of SJTU. Her research interests include: Molecular mechanism during the development of gastric cancer; transcription network of organogenesis; and new technologies in single cell system biology.
1. Jiangrong Chen*, Chunchao Zhu*, Chaojie Wang*, Chuansheng Hu, Daniel M Czajkowsky, Yan Guo#, Bingya Liu#, Zhifeng Shao#, Evidence for Heightened Genetic Instability in Precancerous Spasmolytic Polypeptide Expressing Gastric Glands. Journal of Medical Genetics. 2019; 0: 1-4
2. Yan Guo, Ayuan Huang, Chuansheng Hu, Yan Zhou, Xiaodan Zhang, Daniel M. Czajkowsky, Jianfang Li, Shidan Cheng, Ruizhe Shen, Jianren Gu, Bingya Liu, Zhifeng Shao, Complex clonal mosaicism within microdissected intestinal metaplastic glands without concurrent gastric cancer, Journal of Medical Genetics. 2016; 53: 643-646
3. Guo Y*, Zhou J*, Huang AY, Li JF, Yan M, Zhu ZG, Zhao XD, Gu JR, Liu BY, Shao ZF, Spatially defined microsatellite analysis reveals extensive genetic mosaicism and clonal complexity in intestinal metaplatic glands, International Journal of Cancer, 2015, 136(12), 2973-2979
4. Yan Guo, Yi Yang, Juan Zhou, Daniel M. Czajkowsky, Bingya Liu, Zhifeng Shao, Microdissection of spatially identified single nuclei in a solid tumor for single cell whole genome sequencing, Biotechniques, 2012, 0(0): 1-3.
5. Runsheng Li*, Yan Guo*, Bang Ming Han, Xiaowei Yan, Angelita G. Utleg, Wei Li, Lan Chun Tu, Jian Wang, Leroy Hood, Shujie Xia, Biaoyang Lin, Proteomics cataloging analysis of human expressed prostatic secretions reveals rich source of biomarker candidates, Proteomics Clin. Appl. 2008, 2, 543–555