Dr. Xianting Ding is Full Professor at School of Biomedical Engineering, Deputy Director of Institute for Personalized Medicine, Shanghai Jiao Tong University. He received his Ph.D. degree from Department of Mechanical Engineering at University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) in 2012. His research interests focus on developing Personalized Therapy and Precision Medicine, including: 1) single cell protein analysis based on CyTOF, IMC, Single-Cell Western Blot technologies; 2) developing personalized optimization therapeutics based on AI-Medicine, Microfluidics and Bio-MEMS.
He participated in the early investigation and development for 3 international research centers, including Institute for Cell Mimetic Space Exploration (CMISE, funded by NASA), Center for Cell Control (CCC, funded by NIH) and Institute for Personalized Medicine (IPM, funded by Chinese Central Organization Department). He is now leading 16 related international projects. He is the editorial board member for Scientific Reports and SLAS Technology, guest editor for CNS & Neurological Disorders - Drug Targets, Current Medicinal Chemistry, Combinatorial Chemistry & High Throughput Screening, Mini-Reviews in Organic Chemistry, Current Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, Current Topics in Medicinal Chemistry, Anti-Cancer Agents in Medicinal Chemistry.
He has published over 150 SCI journal papers, including Science Advances, Advanced Materials, Advanced Functional Materials, Biosensors & Bioelectronics, Genome Biology, Analytical Chemistry, Biofabrication, Nature Communications, PNAS, Nature Protocols. He has filed over 70 national and international patents.
Single Cell Omics, Single Cell Protein Analysis, Single Cell Multi-Omics, Bio-sensors, Microfluidics
实验室主页 ： http://www.dinglab.com.cn/
1. Jingqi Dang, Hongxia Li, Lulu Zhang, Sijie Li, Ting Zhang, Shiyi Huang, Yiyang Li, Chengjie Huang, Yuqing Ke, Guangxia Shen*, Xiao Zhi* and Xianting Ding*, New Structure Mass Tag based on Ab functionalized Zr-NMOF in Mass Cytometry for Multiparameter and Sensitive Single-Cell Biomarker Interrogating, Advanced Materials, 2021, 202008297
2. Shanhe Li#, Ze Wen, Behafarid Ghalandari, Tianhao Zhou, Antony R. Warden, Ting Zhang, Peng Dai, Youyi Yu, Wenke Guo, Mofang Liu, Haiyang Xie*, and Xianting Ding*, Single-cell transfection analysis chip enables high-throughput screening and accurate profiling of exogenous gene expression in single host cells, Advanced Materials, 2021, 2101108
3. Sijia Yan#, Khan Zara Ahmad, Sijie Li, Antony R. Warden, Jing Su, Yu Zhang, Youyi Yu, Xiao Zhi, Xianting Ding*, Precoated antibody proximity extension-enhanced biomarker (PROPER) assay enables trace protein detection with single-digit accuracy, Biosensors & Bioelectronics, 2021, 183:113211
4.Sijie Li#, Shiyi Huang, Yuqing Ke, Hongjun Chen, Jingqi Dang, Chengjie Huang, Wenjia Liu, Daxiang Cui, Jinglin Wang, Xiao Zhi*, Xianting Ding*, A HiPAD Integrated with rGO/MWCNTs Nano-Circuit Heater for Visual Point-of-Care Testing of SARS-CoV-2, Advanced Functional Materials, 2021, 2100801
5.Sijia Yan#, Khan Zara Ahmad, Antony R. Warden, Yuqing Ke, Nokuzola Maboyi, Xiao Zhi, Xianting Ding*. One-pot pre-coated interface proximity extension assay for ultrasensitive co-detection of anti-SARS-CoV-2 antibodies and viral RNA, Biosensors & Bioelectronics, 2021, 193 (2021) 113535
6.Yuqing Ke#, Shiyi Huang, Behafarid Ghalandari, Sijie Li, Antony R Warden, Jingqi Dang, Lin Kang, Yu Zhang, Yunqing Wang, Yiqing Sun, Jinglin Wang, Daxiang Cui , Xiao Zhi*, Xianting Ding*, Hairpin-spacer crRNA enhanced CRISPR/Cas13a system promotes the specificity of single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) identification, Advanced Science, 2021, 2003611
7.Ting Zhang#, Antony R. Warden, Yiyang Li, and Xianting Ding*, Progress and applications of mass cytometry in sketching immune landscapes, Clinical and Translational Medicine (CTM), 2020, 10(6)
8.Ting Zhang, Shanhe Li, Antony R. Warden, Behafarid Ghalandari, Hongxia Li, Xiao Zhi, Haiyang Xie*, and Xianting Ding*, A Photoclick Hydrogel for Enhanced Single-cell Immunoblotting, Advanced Functional Materials, 2020, 10, 1002: 1910739
9.Youyi Yu, Jingqi Dang, Xiao Liu, Liping Wang, Shanhe Li, Ting Zhang, Xianting Ding*, Metal-labeled Aptamers as Novel nanoprobes for Imaging Mass Cytometry Analysis, Analytical Chemistry, 2020, 92, 9, 6312-6320
10. Yu Zhang#, Antony R. Warden, Khan Zara Ahmad, Yanlei Liu, Xijun He, Minqiao Zheng, Xinlong Huo, Xiao Zhi, Yuqing Ke, Hongxia Li, Sijia Yan, Wenqiong Su, Deng Cai, Xianting Ding*. Single-Cell Microwell Platform Reveals Circulating Neural Cells as a Clinical Indicator for Patients with Blood-Brain Barrier Breakdown, Research, 2021: 9873545
11.Xiao Liu#, Weichen Song#, Brandon Yi-ning Wong, Ting Zhang, Shunying Yu, Guan Ning Lin*, Xianting Ding*, A comparison framework and guideline of clustering methods for mass cytometry data, Genome Biology, 2019, (2019) 20:297
12. Yilin Cai#, Shiyi Huang#, Zhinan Zhang*, Jiazheng Zhang, Xingyue Zhu, Xiaoxiang Chen, Xianting Ding*. Bioinspired Rotation Microneedles for Accurate Transdermal Positioning and Ultra-Minimal-Invasive Biomarker Detection with Mechanical Robustness, Research, 2022, 2022(5):1-15
13. Hongxia Li#, Antony R. Warden, Jie He, Guangxia Shen*, Xianting Ding*. Expansion Microscopy with Nine-fold Swelling (NIFS) Hydrogel Permits Cellular Ultrastructure Imaging on Conventional Microscope, Science Advances,2022, abm4003
14. Xianting Ding*, Zach Njus, Taejoon Kong, Wenqiong Su, Chih-Ming Ho and Santosh Pandey*, Effective drug combination for Caenorhabditis elegans nematodes discovered by output-driven feedback system control technique, Science Advances, 2017,3(10):eaao1254
15. Lulu Zhang#, Xiao Liu#, Xiaoxiang Chen, Antony R Warden, Youyi Yu, Baozhen Huang, Xianting Ding*. SCANCell reveals diverse inter-cluster interaction patterns in systemic lupus erythematosus across the disease spectrum, Bioinformatics, 2021, Volume 38, Issue 5, Pages 1361–1368
16.Youyi Yu#, Xin Wang#, Xiaolong Jia, Lulu Zhang, Hongxia Li, Jie He, Guangxia Sheng*, Xianting Ding*. Aptamer Probes Labeled with Lanthanide-Doped Carbon Nanodots permit Dual-Modal Fluorescence and Mass Cytometric Imaging, Advanced Science, 2021, 2102812
17.Boqian Wang#, Antony R.Warden, Xianting Ding*. The Optimization of Combinatorial Drug Therapies: Strategies and Laboratorial Platforms, Drug Discovery Today, 2021, 26 (11), pp.2646-2659