Dr. Jun Zhao is a Professor . He is the Director of the Medical Imaging and Informatics Area of the school. He received his Ph.D. degree in BME from SJTU in 2006. He was a visit scholar at University of Iowa, USA, in 2006-2007.
He received over 10 research grants from various sources. He has published over 150 journal articles and conference papers, including the first paper on exact triple-source cone-beam CT, and the first paper on virtual eversion of colon. He has over 20 patents. He is an Associate Editor for Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering: Imaging & Visualization, and International Journal of Biomedical Imaging, and an Editor for International Journal of Imaging. His main research interests include: X-ray computed tomography; medical applications of synchrotron radiation; MRI and intelligent medical image processing.He has cooperated with many famous US universities, many famous hospitals, and many medical device companies. His students are very competitive in the job market.
1. Xi Y, Chen Y, Tang R, Sun J, Zhao J*, United iterative reconstruction for spectral computed tomography, IEEE Trans. Medical Imaging, Vol.34,769-778, 2015.
2. Song Y, Zhu Z, Zhao J*, Reconstruction of magnetic resonance imaging by dual-dictionary learning, Magnetic Resonance in Medicine, 71(3):1285-1298 2014.
3. Xi, Yan, and Jun Zhao*. "Inner-focusing reconstruction method for grating-based phase-contrast CT." Optics Express, 21.5 (2013): 6224-6232.
4. Lu Y, Zhao J*, and Wang G, Few-view image reconstruction with dual dictionaries, Phys. Med. Biol., 2012; 57:173-189
5. Zhang D, Zhao J*, Lu L, Li L, and Wang Z, Virtual eversion and rotation of colon based on outer surface centerline, Medical Physics, 2010; 37:5518-5529
6. Xi Y, Rong T, Wang Y, and Zhao J*, Microbubbles as agent for in-line x-ray phase-contrast imaging, Applied Physics Letter, 2011; 99:011101
7. Zhao J*, Jin Y, Lu Y, and Wang G, A filtered backprojection algorithm for triple-source helical cone-beam CT,IEEE Trans. Medical Imaging, 2010; 29:756-770
8. Lu Y, Zhao J*, and Wang G, Exact image reconstruction with triple-source saddle-curve cone-beam scanning, Phys. Med. Biol., 2009; 54:2971-2991