Dr. Jin-Ye Wang, professor of Biomedical Engineering and Team Leader of Biomaterials Lab, Shanghai Jiaotong University (2009-). Ph.D. of Tohoku University, Japan (1992); the Hundred Talent Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (1999) and professor of Shanghai Institute of Organic Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences (2000-2009); adjunct professor of Shanghai Jiaotong University (2003-2009), specially appointed professor of Tohoku University since 2018.
1. 3D bioprinting ink, electrospun et al. for tissue regeneration (bone, cardiovascular tissues…); biomaterial-induced cell/tissue reaction and regulation.
2. Sustained, pulsatile, smart materials as drug delivery system; nucleus-targeting fluorescent materials for cell cycle.
3. Two or three-dimensional ordered structure (especially at micro/nanometer scale) and related material-cell interactions; biomembrane mimic by phase-separation and self-assembly.
1. Raza, A., Uzma, H., Wang, H.J. and Wang, J.Y.* Preparation and evaluation of captopril loaded gastro-retentive zein based porous floating tablets. International Journal of Pharmaceutics. Accepted.
2. Uzma, H., Raza, A., Wang, H.J.* and Wang, J.Y.* Preparation of ciprofloxacin loaded zein conduits with good mechanical properties and antibacterial activity. Materials Science and Engineering C, in press.
3. Song, J.L., Fu, X.Y., Raza, A., Shen, N., Xue, Y.Q., Wang, H.J.* and Wang, J.Y.* Enhancement of mechanical strength of TCP-alginate based bioprinted constructs. Journal of the Mechanical Behavior of Biomedical Materials. 103, 103533.
4. Wang, G.W., Wu, W.F., Yang, H., Zhang, P. and Wang, J.Y.* Intact Polyaniline Coating as a Conductive Guidance Is Beneficial to Repairing Sciatic Nerve Injury. (2019) J. Biomed. Mater. Res. B, 108, 128-142. (DOI) - 10.1002/jbm.b.34372. (IF2018=2.674)
5. Raza, A., Shen, N., Li, J., Chen, Y. and Wang, J.Y.* Formulation of zein based compression coated floating tablets for enhanced gastric retention and tunable drug release. (2019) European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 132, 163-173. (IF2018=3.531)
6. Wang, L.P., Raju, V., Wu, W.F., Wang, G.W. and Wang, J.Y.* Fabrication of Stable and Well-Dispersed Polyaniline-Polypyrrolidone Nanocomposite for Effective Photothermal Therapy. (2018) ACS Biomaterials Science & Engineering, 4, 1880-1890. (IF2018=4.511)
7. Liu, J.L., Xue, Q., Liu, C.G.,* Bai, F.W., Wada S.* and Wang, J.Y.* Chemiluminescence imaging of UVA induced reactive oxygen species in mouse skin using L-012 as a probe. (2018) Free Radical Research, 52, 1424-1431. DOI:10.1080/10715762.2018.1500019 (IF2018=2.825)
8. Liu, J.L., Wada, S. and Wang, J.Y.* Two Azobenzene Derivatives CAB/ACB as Reusable Sunscreen: UV Absorptive Capacity and Biosafety Evaluation. (2018) RSC Adv., 8, 13274-13283. (IF2018=3.049)
9. Wang, H.J., Zhang, Y., Kato, S., Nakagawa, K., Kimura, F., Miyazawa, T.* and Wang, J.Y.* HPLC-MS/MS: a Potential Method to Track the in vivo Degradation of Zein-based Biomaterial. (2018) J. Biomed. Mater. Res. A, 106A, 606-613. (IF2018=3.221)
10. Wang, G.W., Yang, H., Wu, W.F., Zhang, P. and Wang, J.Y.* Design and
Optimization of a Biodegradable
Porous Zein Conduit using Microtubes as a Guide for Rat Sciatic Nerve Defect
Repair. (2017) Biomaterials, 132, 145-159.